- Awarding Organisation
- Focus Awards
- Course Length
- 6 Months
- Course Credits
- 36 Credits
- Blended learning
- Course Fees
- £ 2,200.00
- Course Overview
- The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF) is designed for individuals who wish to enter into a teaching role or
for trainee teachers who may have experience in a teaching role, but may not have a formal qualification. The Certificate is a practical
course of study. It provides learners with the knowledge and understanding of delivering education and training, assessing learners, planning
in education and training, developing and using resources in the delivery of education and training and understanding the roles, and responsibilities
of teachers/trainers. However, in addition through the application of the learning, there will be the development of skills needed by teachers and trainers.
- Admissions and Application
- There are no formal entry criteria for this course of study. However the UK requires teachers to have L2 Maths and English or equivalent and LPC will check prior achievement. We will also wish to learn about your career aspirations, to ensure the course is the right level of study for you.
- Navigating the admission process is made seamless with our approachable and helpful Admissions team,
ready to guide you every step of the way. At LPC, our centralized Admission Office ensures a consistent and
transparent application process. Our dedicated staff collaborate closely with subject-specialists to maintain fairness and clarity in all offers.
- Committed to the principles of equal access and inclusion, LPC actively works to eliminate unfair discrimination on any basis.
We are dedicated to fostering a learning and social environment that is devoid of unjust discrimination, firmly believing that a diverse
student body enriches the learning experience. We will provide you with essential pre-entry information, advice, and guidance about the
chosen course of study, so you are appropriately informed and you will have access to the Admissions Team if any questions arise.
- Early engagement and responses to communications from the Admissions Team will ensure you are engaged in the admissions cycle at all times.
In addition the Admissions Team will be able to supply references or confirmation of achievements for prospective employers or higher education institutions.
The extended support ensures a smooth transition into degree programmes post-completion level 3 diploma with LPC, supporting and guiding each
applicant towards a successful academic journey.